SAKA Accredited Kite Schools
In order for SAKA to ensure a safe standard of teaching within South Africa, the following system has been implemented. As of 1 October 2018 all Kite Schools and Instructors will need to apply to SAKA for a Teaching permit (TAG).
These are in the form of a coloured Tag that needs to visibly displayed on the Instructors Harness whilst teaching.
SAKA will issue these tags to Instructors and Schools at the cost of R600 per tag. This will include your standard SAKA membership fee for the year (Value R300) and your own personal Public Liability cover for being a SAKA member.
What do you need to do to get a Tag?
Send an email to email@example.com with copies of the following Information:
- Your Valid Instructor Qualification (IKO, BKSA or similar)
- A copy of your Valid Public Liability Insurance policy or Cover Note from Insurer
- Let us know which local school or shop you are working with or Freelancing for
- Pay the R600 Fee via snapscan or EFT – Membership for Schools/Instructors drop down on the home page
- That’s it…..become SAKA approved and wear your TAG
Steps to register
- Please fill out the form below
- Please pay R600.00 (for one season membership) via EFT (Bank Details) below
- If paid via EFT, please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If paid by SnapScan please remember to put your name and surname in the reference box
EFT Banking details:
Account Name: A Rosslee (SAKA)
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account number: 074464469
Branch code: 051001
Payment by SNAP SCAN
All Schools/Instructors must please include your School name and surname when paying by SNAP SCAN in the reference box