Welcome to the official South African Kitesurfing Association (SAKA) website. Together
with the (SAS) South African Sailing Association we strive for the following-
- To promote all aspects of the sport of kitesurfing in South Africa and encourage
excellence in it.
- To represent kitesurfing in South Africa by ensuring excellence in competition management
- To establish South Africa as a premier kitesurfing destination.
- To grow awareness about the sport in the local community at large.
- To support and grow the South African kitesurfing industry.
- To support and grow the South African kitesurfing retail industry.
- To ensure that the IKA and ISAF sailing regulations are enforced.
- To create World Champions.